Cloud hosting services are a great way to mitigate risk and liability. It takes the responsibility of physical and environmental security off of your shoulders and puts it on ours. The Bos Technology datacenter, located in a premium Tier 1 facility, provides superior managed hosting services. The facilities are specifically designed to provide state-of-the-art cloud or co-location hosting for mission-critical environments.
- Redundant 100 Mbps Internet connections with access to redundant OC-192 connections to a nationwide backbone
- Designed failover systems for firewalls and routers
Physical Site Features
- 100% multi-generator backup with N+1 capacity.
- 4 hours of redundant battery reserve.
- True multiple utility power feeds from three separate electrical utility sources.
- Fully redundant HVAC systems running during power interruptions on redundant diesel generators
- Under-floor cooling provided by computer-room grade equipment.
- 24/7 monitoring (facility, environment, servers, network, and services)
- Onsite 24/7 building security
- Indoor/Outdoor camera monitoring 24/7, digital recording archived
- Physical access only granted to authorized personnel.
- Pre-action sectioned sprinkler system rated for telecommunication/computer equipment.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA®) systems are located throughout the raised floor area
Bos Technology proactively monitors and manages your web, application, databases, and operating systems remotely as well as within the datacenter.
Monitoring features include:
- Base monitoring
- Process monitoring
- Trend analysis
- Hardware monitoring
- Router and switch monitoring
- Custom application monitoring
Bos Technology also provides fully managed backup services to SAN and Tape
Customizable notification preferences and standard response specifications.
Benefits to Using BOS Technology's Facility
- Facility—World-class facility featuring redundant architectures (N+1), state-of-the-art security systems, and best in class personnel and procedures
- Savings—Enjoy state-of-the art facilities without buying them yourself. Bos Technology has made the investment, so you don’t have to.
- Flexibility— Bos Technology offers a variety of power circuit types, as well as rack customizations.
How to Get Started
BOS Technology can help you determine how much space, power, and bandwidth you need. Together with an implementation services manager, you will build a plan to get to production. Once you are up and running, enjoy world-class support from the service desk as well as our datacenter personnel. With flexible contract terms and service offerings, Bos Technology is the easy choice for protecting your business.