A Complete Solution to get you back to Business
Bos Technology offers a comprehensive Backup & Disaster Recovery plan for Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 servers. This reasonably priced disaster recovery service provides:
- Offsite, encrypted, compressed storage which ensures data security and regulatory compliance
- Quick standby server using Virtualization Technology
- Flexible recovery options including Exchange e-mail boxes
- Bare metal restores
- 24/7/365 basic monitoring of server health to ensure proper backups
- Restore down servers faster than ever
- Microsoft SQL Server and compatible
NAS Technology Makes The Difference
The key component in Bos Technology Backup & Disaster Recovery solution is our Network Attached Storage (NAS) device. Having outstanding virtualization capabilities, this device can be configured to function as a standby server in about an hour. Our unique appliance also replaces management-intensive, error-prone tape backups.
- Near Real-Time Data Backups – “Incremental Forever” technology backs up recent data sets and lets you reconstruct data as it stood at the end of 15-minute restoration points.
- Onsite Virtual Server – Our server virtualization technology allows your servers and applications to be restored and rebooted on the NAS device while your server is being repaired.
- Intuitive and Flexible Restoration – Incremental-based backup allows recovery of multiple versions of files, folders, messages, and mailboxes.
- A Complete Image – An image of all hard drive partitions and data is generated and warehoused on the NAS device.
- Secure Remote Storage – The NAS device creates an independent 256-bit encrypted tunnel and transmits the data to 2 secure offsite datacenters outside the local region.
Here are some of the most common data recovery services we provide:
- Hard drive makes clicking sound
- Mechanical hard drive failure
- Hard drive surface damage
- Accidental data or file deletion
- Accidental reformatting of RAID
- Deleted or corrupted log file
- File system corruption
- Laptop Hard Drive recovery
- Inaccessible drive files
- External drive turns on but no files
We offer a disaster recovery price package that is all inclusive. Costs are bundled and include the NAS, Incremental Forever Methodology, file integrity checks, secure data transmission, and remote storage. Get rid of your worries and your liability by signing up with our Backup and Disaster Recovery plan today.